Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blogged Out

Is it possible that I have already run out of funny, clever, insightful, or just random things to blog about? I used to love blogging so much (especially when I had time to do it at work!). I used to even take pictures specifically for posting on my blog. I still love looking at all the other blogs I follow but most of the time have no desire to add to mine! Mostly because I don't know what I can add. There are only so many posts you would want to read about Richard and I... So I apologize to anyone who still attempts to read my blog. However we are going to AZ next week so I'll have something exciting to report when we get back!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Maybe it's your job - it's making you stagnant :)

Julie said...

And come on, how could life not be full of excitement when you have 10 year olds to boost your ego, and a fun trip to look forward to!

this is halee *as in berry* said...

Oh my gosh, why hasn't Kel posted a blog in like, forever?????

Just helping to add to your writers block. :) You know you love me.

Jeni said...

I hear ya. I either have so many things to blog about I can't choose, or can't think of a single one. Currently on the "stumped" phase. It will come back, just ride the wave.

kristi said...

COME ON..... GET CREATIVE!!!! I'll trade you... I have lots to blog about and NO time!!