Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ladies Night


Saturday night I had a small roommate reunion with a few of the girls I used to live with. We met up at Olive Garden and chowed down on some delicious food (as you can see, there's not much food left!) and then came back to our house and talked forever! We've changed so much- one of us is married, one of us is pregnant (not me!), one of us is now super rich, one of us broke her back being a little too daring, and one of us moved away and is starting new adventures- but we all still have a ton of fun together. Luckily Richard was also able to go out with the boys so he didn't have to listen to all the giggles and chatting. After catching up on what is going on in our lives now, we spent most of the time reminiscing about the fun things we used to do. And we ESPECIALLY laughed super hard over Rachel stories (our other hilarious roommate). That girl kills me :) It was a BLAST and I'm so glad I got to see them again!

4 comments:

Magoo said...

Kelli, I feel bad that you see more of me than you probably do of your old roommates. Maybe you would like it more if we went out to eat a lot:) Anyways, just so you know, I can trust Richard with my life. He always had my back in laser tag!

Dan said...

Yeah, I feel bad that you see more of Jason than your old roommates. These are just a few things they don't warn you about the harshness of marriage: seeing more of Jason McGee.

kristi said...

If you're not the one who is pregnant - you must be the one that is super rich. WOW!! We need to hang out more!!

kristi said...

Buy me presents!