Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SOLD!

I am completely sold- I want to move to Mesa! This is my experience with Mesa so far after traveling there this last weekend-

We were greeted by the best people in AZ,

And presented with a huge, comfy bed,

And taken to a baseball game,

And ate lots of good food

And saw an orange grove (and bought some delicious oranges!)

And given a tour of the Mesa Temple

And got some new shades and a few new shirts

And saw some great sights

And had a lot of good "late" night chats (Late meaning like 11:30...ha ha)

And had a wonderful, incredible, amazing weekend away in Mesa!! Thanks Holly and Chase for the best weekend getaway ever! After all, just like Chase kept telling us, "everything's a little better in Arizona"!!

6 comments:

jkimball said...

Fun!! I want a get away weekend. Cute background on your blog.

Stef said...

I know seriously! I think Holly's blog has sold me on Arizona, and I haven't even ever visited there! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Holly said...

What? No pazookie picture? That one is the best! Ha ha ha. We sure had fun with you guys. Thanks for visiting!

Julie said...

Ummm . . . you haven't visited in August yet though :)

kristi said...

You're right - 11:30 is pretty late for Hol! :)

The Browns said...

I agree. The Mesa area IS amazing. We went down there right before Christmas and it was shorts weather. Anyway, we had the same kind of experience and Zach says he wouldn't mind moving there now. :-)