Friday, December 5, 2008

Job Hunting

I have now started the dreaded job hunt since I will be graduating in three weeks!!!! Since I can't do the job I want to do right now (long story) I am just looking for any job, especially a receptionist type job. Richard is also looking for a job that will be willing to hire him for only 9 months and still pays decently. If anyone hears of a good job opening (or even a mediocre one) in Utah County, please let us know! We would really appreciate it. Keep your fingers crossed that we can get good jobs in this crazy economy!

2 comments:

Day by Day Design said...

Kelli, I hope you dont mind me commenting.. I saw your post title for Job Hunting on Ashley Andreason's blog.. anyway, small world it is your blog! Congrats on the marriage! You look very happy, I am glad you are doing well. So about the post. We are hiring for our company, but I noticed you need a job in UT county and we are in SLC... however, I am pretty sure I might know some agents in UT county who are looking for receptionists, so let me know if you are interested. (sorry for the long comment)

Holly said...

So what's up with the job search. You'll have to call me and give me the details...