Monday, January 6, 2014

Girls Photo Shoot

This is a little out of order because I forgot to add it to my November post. My super talented next door neighbor has been taking pictures of lots of newborn babies and needed some practice taking shots of older kids so I happily volunteered mine :)  Despite the fact that it was super cold and we constantly made the kids take their coats off, they were very cooperative (with some candy as bribes...) and I thought the pictures turned out so cute!!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really wanted some of McKenna since the last ones we took of her was around 7 months... Oops!  Kenna was definitely done by the time we got around to taking pictures of her in my favorite dress but she was still a trooper and tried her hardest to smile/ grimace at the camera.  
Thanks Meg! You are so talented in so many ways and have come to my rescue countless times!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I love the one with the girls in their hats. Cute, cute!

Mary said...

She did a super job, but with such cute subjects, how could she now!! Thanks for sharing!!

Greta Henricksen said...

what precious little dolls.

Jennifer said...

Ok, I guess they're cute enough that you can keep them ;)

Kelli said...

Ha ha, thanks Jenn- I think I will!!!!