Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall Fun

Being on the East Coast for fall reminds me why I love it so much! The leaves here are GORGEOUS and the weather is (typically) fantastic and there are so many fun things to do!  

Playing in the leaves
Painting pumpkins
Making Halloween sugar cookies
Making caramel apples (some were an epic fail and others turned out pretty good!)
  
 And spending every last minute we can outside!
Yes, this picture was taken in October. It was pretty hot and the kids had an impromptu puddle splashing party turned swimming naked in the road party :)

But this last week has been FREEZING and I am going to die this winter! I don't know what I'll do when we can't spend every second outside anymore. Anyone have any brilliant ideas??

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pumpkin painting. Great idea!

Mary said...

Those caramel apples looked so delish. how fun to dip them in different things. Sounds like you have been having a great fall.

Cheri said...

Your the one that always seems to come up with the great theme nights. That is one way to spend being stuck inside for Winter. I know what you mean though, I am not looking forward to Winter. Love outdoor pictures, they always turn out so good with the natural lighting. You have been busy with some fun activities this Fall.