Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Book Loft

Technically this post should be titled German Village, since that is what we went to explore today.  But with our kids, we have very limited schedules (and patience) and so we didn't actually make it very far into German Village :) Our favorite new place is called the Book Loft which brags about having something like 32 rooms of books to get lost in.  
It's a really fun place and you get lost so easily because it twists and turns and is like a big maze.  You better believe Richard and I will go back there on date night to play hide and seek one of these days!  Of course for Richard, any bookstore is like heaven to him. And as much as I liked it before, I liked it even better when I found this beauty:
Sorry you can't tell what it says...but it is the official Saved By The Bell Guide To Life. Pretty much the best book ever!  What else do you need??  
We also stopped in a little pastry shop to get some sweets
and mostly just walked around enjoying our AMAZING weather (Sorry all you Utahns who are currently buried in snow). Honestly, I could have spent another hour or two in the bookstore, but we will definitely be back!  

4 comments:

Mary said...

You can definitely tell that you two don't get out much if a bookstore is the greatest thing you can find to do:)!!

Greta Henricksen said...

how fun. :)

Julie said...

That bookstore looks like heaven to me!

Cheri said...

I sure love our library so I am positive I would love a bookstore maze. I might even be able to sneak away from the kids and hide so I could read a few pages before they found me. They are like dogs they can sniff me out and know where I am. Maybe, I need to shower more often.