Saturday, September 15, 2012

Family Pictures

Here are the promised shots I talked about that my sister-in-law took when we were in Utah.  She is just getting into photography and editing and I thought she did a fantastic job!!  This ended up being a really bad day to do it because this is when McKenna was getting four teeth in at the same time so we were all really tired and it was seriously the only really humid day I've ever felt in Utah which made my hair go crazy....but luckily we still got some great shots and Jen did an even better job editing them.  Thanks again Jen!!!!! (Sorry for the massive amount of pictures.  It was hard to choose my favorites!)












 




5 comments:

Holly said...

Super cute! I like pic #12 the best of your family. So cute!

Kimberly said...

So cute! I especially the smooshy belly pic! I'll let you figure out which one I mean... ;)

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Gorgeous pictures of your cute little family!

Harris Family said...

So cute! We love you guys!

Cheri said...

I can see why you had a hard time limiting what you blogged. They are all really great pictures and I am guessing that the rest are just as good. That will be priceless to have those.