Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Rules

#1: Ignore the text from your friend telling you about the amazing deal she found
#2: Call your husband BEFORE you go spend money on said deal so he can talk you out of it
#3: Don't take more money than you want to spend
#4: Go by yourself to avoid peer pressure
#5: Go at a reasonable hour of the day when your reasoning skills are more intact

Yup- I broke every single one of the rules last weekend.  I can't resist buying things for my girls, especially when it's dirt cheap. But I was a PRO at rule #6: Forget how much you spent and enjoy your spoils!

6 comments:

Lacey said...

What deal was this? It looks amazing. Next time feel free to forward the text on to me :)

Julie said...

Wow - looks like a fun afternoon!

Holly said...

How in the world did you manage to fit the whole store into your car? :-)

Ingrid said...

Hey Kelli... I found you!
Your girls are so cute, I can't wait to see them (and meet Mckenna)! And see you guys (we don't heave an option, do we?!?)... Hehe, just kidding!
Now that you are an expert breaking these rules, you should get stuff for you, a bunch of stuff! Happy birthday!!!
Love'ya.

Mary said...

That is amazing!! It is good I wasn't with you or i wouldn't have had enough money to get back to Salt Lake:)!!

kristi said...

Sounds like there is a story behind this I need to hear... (and look who else posted with me?? ha ha ha)