Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Victorious Wind

I have always hated the wind.  If it qualifies as it's own category of weather, it is by far my least favorite weather.  As far as I can tell, there is nothing good about the wind.  A light summer breeze is different, but I'm talking about wind-the kind that messes up your hair, blows rain in your face, and makes winter feel 10 times colder than it really is.  Well today I hate the wind even more than I normally do.  I JUST swept my stairs and after one blustery day, this is what they look like:
 You win this one, wind.  But you and me have a lot more battles to fight!

4 comments:

Holly said...

So I know that would be a huge pain in the patoot after you just cleaned them, but I am so jealous. Your stairs looks so fall-y. I love it!!!

The Browns said...

HA! I used to sweep our stairs all the time and this same thing would happen. I finally just gave up.

Mary said...

Kelli, you need to quit living in basement apartments that are right below huge, messy trees. You fought this same hopeless battle last year in your other apartment. What a mess, huh!!

kristi said...

I have a feeling that wind is going to win EVERY time.....