Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Photo Contest

Honestly, I am slightly embarrassed that I entered Kaylee in a photo contest.  In fact, I was ALMOST embarrassed enough that I wasn't going to tell anyone to vote for her.  But then I realized that there was no point in me entering her if she isn't going to get votes from anyone other than me.  Don't worry, I'm not delusional enough to believe that she would actually win the grand prize. But there is a little hope that she could win the monthly prize of a free video camera, which I would not complain about. And after all, her cuteness needs to be shared, don't you think?  So if you are looking for something to do and want to head on over to gerber's website and vote for Kaylee, that would be great.  And even better, you can vote once a day so anytime you think of my adorable little baby, you can go vote again :)  Just search for her by using Kaylee and Provo to narrow the search and she is the only one who comes up.  Wish us luck!


On a side note, Kaylee is getting to be so big.  She crawled for the first time on Sunday! But she got sick and just wants to be held so I'll get a video of it later when she is cruising around. And today I laid her down for a nap and she pulled herself up to a sitting position. Naps are probably going to be a little more tricky now but I love watching her learn all these new things!  And because no blog would be complete without a picture (especially of Kaylee), here she is in the sweater I just bought her and LOVE.  She is the cutest!!!

4 comments:

Greta Henricksen said...

Yes I agree her cuteness must be shared!
Do you guys want to babysit for us this Saturday? We are trying to get date nights again. I would be willing to babysit her anytime you want a night alone.

Julie said...

Those clothes ended up looking so cute on her!

Mary said...

I sure wish she hadn't been sick this week so I could have seen her on Wednesday to witness all of her cute new tricks!! I can't believe she is crawling. Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!!

Cheri said...

I am so glad to see a cute PINK jacket on her that YOU picked out and love. You are being converted to pink by your daughter. I am so happy about that now I will feel better about getting pink outfits for her.