Monday, September 27, 2010

Blickenstaff's

For the last week or so, Richard has been telling me that he heard of a super fun new store that he wanted to take me too.  We finally got around to it this past weekend.  It's called Blickenstaff's and it has the most random collection of stuff I've ever seen.  But it's a pretty cool store for unique gifts, especially for kids.  You can check out the website here. They have candy from Europe, old school lunchboxes, magic tricks, board games, costumes, and a lot of toys that used to be popular when I was a kid but don't see around much anymore.  I was impressed with how many creative things they had for kids to play with that aren't your typical toys.  Richard found a ball that changed color and shape every time you threw it in the air and could have played with it all night!  We also had a lot of fun taking pictures with things we probably weren't supposed to...




If you are super bored, broke, and want to get out of the house one night- go play at Blickenstaff's!  It entertained us for quite a while :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Doesn't look like Kaylee is quite as entertained as you two are . . . :)

Cheri said...

I have never heard of this store. I am always up for a fun toy store, but they probably are not ready for my family.

Mary said...

Ha ha!! love the wing picture!!