Monday, July 12, 2010

Success!

Hooray we finally have Internet again! And I couldn't be happier. Although, I do think it was good for me to take a little hiatus from cyberspace because it helped me see how much of a "want" it really is, instead of a "need" like I sometimes think. (Although it definitely does make life easier!)

Summer has been very good so far. Richard has only had one class and has been home a lot more, which Kaylee and I both love. We are loving a lot of things about our new apt but have had a lot of problems too. I'm not going to blog about the mess we've had to deal with so far because we're trying to be positive and only look at the good things about our new place :) I'll try to catch up on some of the fun things we've done the last couple of weeks- more for me to remember them than anything. Glad to be back in the online world!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you're back Kel!