Monday, July 12, 2010

Discovery Gateway

One huge advantage to being a stay-at-home mom is that now I can get together with my sisters in the middle of the day. During the summer, they always plan a bunch of fun things to do with their kids and I've always been jealous that I had to be at work while they did these fun activities but this year I get to participate! We took the kids to Discovery Gateway a few weeks ago- that place is really cool! Not only do they have a lot of fun things to play with but I always love to be with my sisters and nieces/nephews so of course it was a blast! Unfortunately, we'll be long gone by the time Kaylee is old enough to actually enjoy it... but she enjoyed some time with Grandma all the same. I can't wait for all the rest of the things we have planned for the summer!

2 comments:

Greta Henricksen said...

So you planning on doing any of that fun stuff with your Sisters-in-law? :)

Cheri said...

I am glad you have been enjoying being home and getting together with sisters. The kids and I have been able to grace the Discovery Gateway museum with our presence and they loved it. You'll have to go again when Kaylee will appreciate it.