Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 Years and Counting!

Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary! It some ways it feels like I have known Richard forever and other times I can't believe we've already been married 2 years. Richard got me a gorgeous bouquet of my favorite flowers and as is our tradition, we watched our wedding video and looked through our pictures. My mom was also nice enough to come babysit so we could go out to dinner and to a play. I love being able to get out and celebrate the most important relationship I have with my best friend. It has been a great 2 years!

This is us when we first started dating:
And now here we are today, more in love than ever before. (Cheesy, I know. But it's true!) I am so grateful for this amazing man who loves and supports me in everything I do. He is such a good husband and father and I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend forever with.

5 comments:

Mary said...

We love you too Richard, even though you stole our daughter while we were in Spain:)!!

Holly said...

It's good I called you to remind you it was your anniversary. Ha ha ha. I still feel like an idiot. Oh well, you probably expect that of me. Happy Ann! Love you Ricardo... (I mean, and Bella too, but that's a given)

Greta Henricksen said...

Yeah that is pretty cheesy! At least you are happy. Love you guys.

Cheri said...

Happy Anniversary. For me it is hard to believe you two have already been together two years. Didn't we just have the wedding?

kristi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! That's awesome! 2 years... make it a big one!! ;)