Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reaping the Rewards

Richard finally has a little bit of extra time and so I got the dinner he promised me when I won our bet about the gender of the baby. And he did a GREAT job. This was my favorite part:
In case I ever forgot that I was right, he made a cute sign to remind me. Richard had the table set with our nice plates and glasses and had music going in the background and he made me a very tasty meal of steak, mashed potatoes, corn, salad, and rolls. I love when Richard cooks any time but this probably tasted even better because I knew I got it from being right :) I highly recommend this for any bet you might be making in the future!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yum yum. I wish we would have known -- we would have stopped by a little earlier! lol

Julie said...

Mmmm. . . looks delish. What bet can I make with Richard . . . :)

kristi said...

Glad you were right!!! ;)

kristi said...

PS - is this blog post entitled "reeping" the rewards..... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha