Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wanted: Creative Ideas

Usually our Halloween costumes are thrown together the night before with whatever we have lying around the house. This year, I want go have a good idea in mind so that when I throw my costume together at the last minute, at least I have an idea to go off of :) I have always wanted to do something really clever for Halloween with a huge pregnant belly. Don't ask me why. Maybe I was somewhat inspired by a couple in our ward last year who dressed the husband up as a bowling pin and his very pregnant wife was the bowling ball- so cute! Even though I won't have a big belly at Halloween, I still will have a little bump and I still want to do something very cute, creative, and yes, even cheesy. Since I am lacking a little in the creative department, I want to get YOUR ideas. Anyone have any good ideas for pregnant Halloween costumes?

4 comments:

McKenzie said...

Oh my goodness Kelli, are you pregnant!? Me too! When are you due? Richard just sent me your blog address! Yea for babies! Do you know what you're having!?!?! We're having a baby girl! Congratulations! I was thinking the same thing... I need a creative baby bump costume. :)

Nibarger said...

there was a girl in our wymount ward who went as a skeleton...what she did is she took a black shirt and pants and white paint and she painted a skeleton on the clothes. then the area around her belly bump she painted a little baby skeleton in the fetal position. it sounds weird describing it but it was actually REALLY cute!

Nibarger said...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=1570008&id=622285113

here is a picture of that costume i was talking about. she said she got a black sweat suit and then a skeleton on the internet and I guess just painted it on. you can't see the baby skeleton very well but you kind of can. it is cute! anyways...good luck!

kristi said...

Be an oven and the babe can be the bun. ha ha ha