Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dear BYU,

I understand that my husband has a lot of skills and talents you can use. And I also know that he has a lot he can learn from you as well. But he spends so much time with you, it's hard to remember if he's married to me or you.... And frankly I'm tired of being a widow. I promise to continue being a BYU football fan and I'll start going to Ed Week every year if I could just see him a little more often. So if you could please send him back to me, that would be wonderful. Thanks again for understanding.

Sincerely,

The Widow Henricksen

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Maybe we should trade husbands for a little while -- I see mine too much! The only time that we're apart is the six hours a day that I spend at work. It's enough to make anyone go nutty lol.


Ok, Ok -- I wouldn't trade him for anyone else, but still...


And I would love for you to come spend some time with us... it's too bad that our apartment would kill you :(

Holly said...

See? You should have come to AZ so we could be widows together. It stinks sometimes, huh?

kristi said...

WOW - we have a lot of widows in the family!!! I've been one for years. Let's spend our widow years together.... (although soon that widow status will change to single mom. Yikes! But don't worry - you'll do fine!!! Just look to me as your example. ha ha ha)

Julie said...

Oh - poor Kelli. Just think, only 5 1/2 more years . . . :) Just come over to our house again!