Sunday, August 9, 2009

Camping Trip

Richard has been wanting to go camping for the last 2 summers and we just never really got around to it! So we finally had some time and decided to go overnight to Nebo Creek. Our camera was almost dead so we didn't take a ton of pictures but we had a lot of fun. Richard was so nice to do all of the packing so it was pretty effortless for me! We didn't get there until 6:30 so we just hurried and set up camp and got the fire going for our tinfoil dinners. Then we just stayed around the campfire all night and talked and roasted marshmallows. The next morning we went shooting right by our camp which was the best part of the whole trip (except the being with Richard part) :) Once Richard taught me how to shoot, I actually wasn't too bad. Here is a video of me busting open a full soda can.


I had a blast just being out in the woods with Richard, even if it was just overnight. We were lucky to even get one night in this summer with how busy we've been!

4 comments:

Dan said...

Nice shot

Holly said...

Hmmm, Kelli and a gun. I don't know if that is a safe combo :-)

kristi said...

WAHOOOOOOOO!!! You're amazing! Proud to say you're my sis. :)

this is halee *as in berry* said...

...did you get stuck in the mountains? Because you haven't blogged in weeks... hmmm...i've been blogging...haha