Sunday, July 19, 2009

Makeup-less

As you all know, I HATE going anywhere without makeup. Because I don't think I look good without makeup, I become paranoid that everybody else thinks the same thing and so I get it into my head that when people see me, they think "eww gross, why doesn't she put on some makeup?" Ha ha. But yesterday I did something really daring. We went swimming with Richard's family yesterday (which was a BLAST) and then needed to go grocery shopping. I wanted to throw on some makeup before we went but Richard wouldn't let me since I would just be washing it off in the shower as soon as we got back. So I took a deep breath and walked out into the sunlight with no makeup! The whole time at the store I was walking with my head down and kept saying to Richard, "I feel like everyone is staring at me because I'm so ugly!" I suppose it was a good experience for me but I promise it won't be happening again any time soon :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Ha ha ha - way to go Kel!!

Holly said...

Ha ha. You definitely take after me. way to go :-)

Mary said...

Kelli that monkey picture is an absolute crack up!! Thanks for making me laugh today!!

kristi said...

So you think you resemble that monkey?? ha ha. I don't know - he IS pretty cute. :) I'm SOOOO proud of you!