Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturday in the Park

Since Julie was in AZ helping Holly this past week (you can check out this post if you want more info on her visit!), Richard and I decided that we would go help my brother-in-law for a few hours and take the kids to the park and give him a break! We had SO much fun- I can't remember the last time I had that much fun with my nieces and nephews. We played kick ball, climbed a tree, raced down a humongous hill, played on the playground, and let them wear out their favorite aunt and uncle :) Thanks for letting us take the kids for a couple of hours Todd!



All the little monkeys up in the tree





All the kids minus Kimberly, who was back home sleeping!

4 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! That is so awesome. Don't you love being an aunt?

Julie said...

You are the best Kelli!!!

kristi said...

My only question is how did I get demoted from being the fav.... mwah ha ha.... You'll have to come and help Tone out next week. That was VERY nice of you!

Stef said...

That was sweet Kelli! It looks like you guys had a great time!