Wednesday, February 18, 2009

V-Day Fun

Valentine's Day this year was a whole lot less romantic but a whole lot more fun than it probably is for most (although I did get very beautiful roses and my favorite chocolates!). And we prefer it that way :) Richard knows that I have always wanted to go snow shoeing so he decided it would be perfect to spend Valentine's Day snow shoeing up the canyon. It was snowing which made it colder and wetter but it was still a blast! I could not have asked for a more fun way to spend Valentine's Day with the best man in the whole world. Here are some pics of our fun adventure.

Trying to show off the snow shoes


Naughty Richard


We actually found someone else as crazy as we were out in the snow to take our picture

That night, he took me to my favorite restaurant (Ruby River, they have amazing steak!) and then we watched the movie I gave him, The Dark Knight (a very romantic movie...). It wasn't what some would call a good Valentine's Day but it was perfect for us!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are great! What a perfect Valentine's Day

Magoo said...

I would consider that a perfect Valentine's Day. I would blog about mine, but then people would lose respect for me. . . I have an image to upkeep:) (No snide remarks, Dan!)

Julie said...

That sounds like fun. I've always wanted to do that too!

Jeni said...

I have always wanted to try that! those are some beautiful snow pictures too!