Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ice Skating

For date night last week we went ice skating. It was PACKED when we got there and so we thought we'd just spend the night avoiding skaters who had fallen and winding through groups of girls holding hands so they don't fall. But luckily, I have a super creative husband who can make anything fun. And by the end, we were two of only 10 people left in the rink, so it ended up being great! At first we just took some pictures of us skating but then we starting taking videos of us doing crazy things. Richard is pretty good and kept trying to show off for me ;) Here's one of the million videos we took of him being just plain crazy: (Sorry they are all sideways, I don't know how to switch videos...)




He even tried to teach me how to skate backwards, though I never got very good at it. Here's my attempt:



And here's what we did for the last half hour- dance like crazy. Most of the time we danced together and it was a BLAST but we couldn't get a video of us doing that... so you'll have to just enjoy watching Richard show us his moves!!!!



It was a GREAT date night- I'm glad we have so much fun together and aren't a boring married couple ALL the time

2 comments:

Julie said...

You guys are amazing. Wow!

Stef said...

You looked pretty good at skating backward to me! Although I was nervous that you were going to crash into someone!