Monday, September 8, 2008

Sleeping in Heaven?


I am not a big nap person. Mostly because I never wake up feeling better- I either have a headache or feel more tired. Yesterday Richard and I went to the park to read for a little bit before we went to the CES fireside (which was amazing by the way). We laid a blanket out in the shade and read for all of about two seconds before both of us were OUT. It was the perfect temperature and there was a slight breeze blowing as we slept. Both of us woke up an hour later feeling great and decided that that must be what sleeping in heaven will be like! If only sleeping at night felt this good....

5 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds blissful! You can visit us during the winter to experience the same thing here :-)

Julie said...

I'm with how you are most of the time. I wake up from naps tired, groggy, and just downright mean!! :)

Julie said...

Let me rephrase that - I don't mean you are mean when you wake up, just that it doesn't leave you feeling refreshed :) :) :)

Jeni said...

Yeah! I have finally been validated. I hate naps but no one else ever believes me that I feel worse at the end than when I started. I know who to call for backup now. However, a nap in the park, I have to agree, I could probably get used to that. Hope you're doing good!

kristi said...

The nap sounds FANTASTIC - but I can't imagine sleeping in a park thinking about creepy people walking by and seeing me. ha ha