Sunday, September 14, 2008

Richard's Birthday

Richard's b-day ended up being a lot of fun! I woke up early and made him waffles to take him breakfast in bed. I planned on singing happy birthday to him to wake him up but he was OUT, so I had to shake him up a little bit to finally get him up and help him realize what was going on. Since we still had school the next day, we just went out to dinner and I gave him his present. The next day we went to the batting cages, threw the frisbee in the park, and played a bday game to decorate his cake. The game was supposed to be that we blindfold ourselves and frost the cake and write "happy bday" in icing. However, I tricked Richard and took my blindfold off as soon as we started so that my half of the cake was done nicely. He still gives me a hard time about it but I thought it was a fun game!!! Hopefully, even though we didn't do much, it was a great bday for my wonderful husband!

Bday dinner at Goodwood

Blowing out all 25 candles!

Hittin some balls at the batting cages

Decorating his cake blindfolded

4 comments:

Holly said...

Good from, old man, good form...

Kelli said...

Ha ha ha. I love that you tell the old man jokes too! But they're funnier from me since I'm not older than him!!! :)

kristi said...

You are EXTREMELY creative Reeps. Thanks for sharing your ideas so I can use them! :) Good thing he didn't know about your Prom night... (No Depends this year, huh??)

Kelli said...

Actually the funniest part is that I HAD told him that story of prom night! Ha ha good thing he didn't remember!!! And I didn't give him the depends last year, Halee did :)