Sunday, August 24, 2014

Family Pictures

It was definitely time for an updated family photo.  The last one we took was when Kenna was 7 months old!  Since I am cheap (and poor) and my amazing sister-in-law is too far away to take our pictures all the time, I begged my friend Linzi to take them for us.  She has a nice camera but told me over and over again that she doesn't know how to do family pictures and to not expect much.  Little did I know I would love every single one of them!!!  She seriously did so amazing and now the hardest part is choosing which one to print because I think they are all great.  This was also the most low-key, stress-free day for everything- doing hair, choosing outfits, the kids sleeping great, the morning went smooth, etc.  I only wish family pictures went that smooth and turned out this great every time!






3 comments:

Julie said...

I love all of these, and I REALLY like Kaylee's hair like that.

Mary said...

These are amazing. Great job Linzi. it helped that you had such a gorgeous family to work with:)!!

Cheri said...

You sure chose a great place to get the pictures done and the lighting looks really good also. So cute!