Friday, September 13, 2013

Preschool Redo

Kaylee got to have ANOTHER first day of preschool this week, at a new school!  We were very unhappy with our try at Headstart and I could tell that Kaylee was also very unhappy there.  I definitely did not want her first experience with preschool to be something she dreaded going to every day!  So we found a new preschool at a church that is not too far from our house.  Although it is much more expensive for us, it has been worth every penny to see the HUGE smile on her face when I pick her up every day.  She is loving her teachers and can't wait to tell me what they did that day.  It was a big difference for us and one that I am very happy about.  I don't hate dropping her off anymore and don't go home feeling like I am a horrible mother for leaving her there so sad.  Win win!  Of course we had to take new first day of school pictures and she got really into these ones.  

 
 She chose all of her own poses and where she wanted them taken.  But you won't hear any complaints from me!  I never get tired of this face, could you??

3 comments:

Greta Henricksen said...

I'm glad you found a place where she is getting a good experience. I joined a preschool group in our neighborhood so it is free. We all take turns teaching. I love it and so does Linsey. I only end up teaching once every six weeks.

Mary said...

You have quite the little poser there. How cute. I am so glad that this preschool experience has been so different than you first one for both you and Kaylee. What a cutie!!

Holly said...

I am glad you found a cute yellow shirt to go with that skirt. She looks adorable. And, I am glad she loves preschool now. We are so much alike :-) (PS. Have you noticed that I always try to make my comments about me? Ha ha ha)