Thursday, March 28, 2013

Princess Kaylee

Kaylee is now officially three!  Part of me feels like it can't be true but the other part of me knows that she acts like a five year old so three sounds too young!  I mean, what other two year old knows their right from left, can see things from other's perspectives (which is normally like a 6 yr old thing), and asks questions like "Where does Heavenly Father sleep?".  She is such a sweetie and loves taking care of other people. I think she's going to be a nurse because she is always worried about other people and likes doctors and is fascinated by shots, etc. Sometimes it's a little frustrating when she acts like more of an adult than I do but I wouldn't have her any other way!  I am so lucky to be her mother and learn more from her every day.

We started off the day by opening all her presents- she is one spoiled cutie!
And then we threw her a party later that day.  Nobody was more surprised than I was when she said she wanted a princess party! But it ended up being a lot of fun, except for a few chaotic moments that come from having 15 three yr olds in my living room!  
We love our little princess!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Holy crap1 I can't believe you fit all those kiddos in. You are crazy! I am glad she had fun.

Mary said...

That is quite the house full of little one. Glad it turned out okay.

Greta Henricksen said...

How fun. They grow up much faster than we grow. :)

Cheri said...

You had more kids at her party than I did at Carters today and I thought I had a lot. You are a brave woman.