Friday, October 12, 2012

Gangham Style

I'm slightly ashamed that this was even playing in our house....but Richard thought that Kaylee would think it was funny so we turned it on to show her.  However, what we didn't expect was that McKenna would love it even more!  She has never tried to dance or bounce along to music and didn't seem to have much interest in it but I guess she is a Gangham Style fan! The ENTIRE time this song was on (and yes we listened to it more than once) she was laughing hysterically and the second Richard would let go of her she would crawl over to him and wave her arms like crazy and bounce because she wanted to dance more!  It was adorable.  I guess Psy has a new biggest fan!

5 comments:

lisa said...

That song gets played more in my house than I'd like to admit...Riker is obsessed and even attempts to sing along (I probably shouldn't let him shout "Hey, sexy lady!" but I find it hilarious!). And Olivia dances and claps along too!

Mary said...

That is so darling to hear her giggle so much. What a cutie!! I expect a encore when I get there.

Julie said...

Cutest little laugh!

Holly said...

Ok, never heard of that person but I LOVE her laugh. So cute!

Cheri said...

This Gangham style is everywhere now, and you are in on it.