Monday, May 23, 2011

Miracles

Do you believe in miracles?  Because I sure do.  Why?  Because they happen to us ALL the time.  Today was another huge example to me of how someone is definitely looking out for us.  I have been incredibly stressed the last little while, mostly due to a very evil former company of mine and an equally evil health insurance company.  But today I had a HUGE burden taken off of my shoulders.  I even shed a tear or two, although we can blame that on pregnancy hormones.  All I can say is that I have been blessed!!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

You truly must be pregnant. I have never seen you cry, not even at your wedding. Your entry wasn't very detailed but I am glad things worked out.

Rach said...

I'm so glad you had a little (or maybe not so little) miracle, whatever it was. :)

kristi said...

Whatever - Kelli's a cry baby at heart!! ;) But I'm SUPER SUPER glad things worked out!!!!!!!!! WAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!