Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Guinea Pig Love

We finally took Kaylee to Petsmart to see the animals.  Whenever I thought about going, we couldn't and whenever we were bored and wanted something to do, it never crossed my mind.  But I was excited to see how she would react.  I wanted to see how Kaylee would feel about the big dogs but I was disappointed because they didn't have any dogs at all!  She didn't really react to the birds, fish, or cats and I thought maybe she was just a little too young to get the whole animals things.

 But that was before she laid eyes on the guinea pigs.  She got SO excited when they started running around and squealed and jabbered constantly to them.  It was SO ADORABLE to watch her! I guess we know what animal we'll get if we ever have a pet!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Ha ha! What a cutie. I can't wait to hear her voice in person.

kristi said...

That is SOOO cute!! I wonder what it was about it that called to her. SUPER cute though!!

Julie said...

That is so funny. Who knew guinea pigs could be so entertaining.

The Browns said...

Ha we had guinea pigs. And they WERE cute! But stinky and require lots of maintenance cleaning. They literally poop probably 2-3 times a minute.

Mary said...

That is sooooo cute. I wonder why she is so enamored with guinea pigs. After reading the last comment, I think I would stick to having her visit her furry friends regularly at the pet store instead of indulging in one at any point in time:)!!

Cheri said...

We loved watching the video. I need to figure out how to put those on my blog. It is so fun to see and hear her reaction.