Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chatterbox

Kaylee has been making adorable sounds for a while now, but most of the time she isn't super talkative. The other day, we decided to go sit outside and laid her out on a blanket while Richard and I played cards. We were outside for almost an hour and pretty much the entire time, Kaylee was staring at the same spot in the trees and making this same sound over and over again- it was SO cute and it was making me laugh because she never looked away from that spot and never changed the noise she was making. Makes me wonder who she must have been talking to up in the tree!!

5 comments:

kristi said...

That is SUPER cute Kel!! What a doll!!!

Cheri said...

I love the little videos on blogs it is fun to see and hear. Greta was holding Kaylee today at the blessing for Lincoln and all I saw were her legs but it took me a while to figure out who it was that she was holding.

Holly said...

She was talking to her FRIENDS, silly :-)

Greta Henricksen said...

Babies are so sweet. Especially when talking to the trees! :)

Mary said...

I have never heard her say that much at one time. I have only gotten an agoo or a few other random sounds. How cute!! Thanks so much for sharing it. I think she was talking to the angels!!