Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Movie Night

Monday night, my old roommates invited me over to watch Step Up 2 with them. This is the first time since I've been married that I've really hung out with my friends and I was very excited to do it. It turned into a nice little party as people were constantly coming and going and a few people came that I hadn't seen for a very long time, which made it even more fun because I could get caught up with what's been going on. The movie didn't have a great plot but the dancing was amazing! It was so much fun to be with my old friends again and hear what has happened since I've been lost in my own little world (Especially catching up on all the boy drama I missed! It's SO nice to be married!). My favorite thing is to stay home with Richard but this made me realize that maybe I should get out more! :)
I always had really good times with them:



Dressing up to go sneak into our friend's apt



Going as X-Men to the Halloween dance last year


My favorite girls! (minus Halee and Mandy)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Don't diss Step Up 2. It was an AWESOME movie! Glad you got to meet up with your roommies.

kristi said...

Glad you had fun. And I'm surprised to hear you didn't like it - I thought would've loved it. But I haven't seen it. I did hear the dancing was amazing though.

Kelli said...

I actually did love it! But there wasn't a great story line there, you have to admit. I love any movie with great dancing!