Sunday, May 23, 2021

April 2021

I helped Kaylee and McKenna spring clean their rooms and I guess Brooklyn felt a little left out.  She dumped out every single toy bin and emptied all of her shelves but told me not to worry about it because she would clean it all up herself!  As you can imagine, the cleaning up wasn't nearly as fun as the dumping out...


McKenna and Brooklyn got really creative one weekend and made a couple of iMovies together. One was about a girl and a mermaid who switch places and the other was basically a talent show where they would both perform their act while the other one cheered them on.  It was super cute and I loved to see them put their creativity to good use!

Brooklyn wrote me the sweetest note ever when I was gone one evening.  She is such a sweet thoughtful girl and it made me feel so good. It says "I miss you. You are so talented. You are cute and smart.  Love Brooklyn. To Mom. I love you. You are my star. What would I do without you". 

Melt my heart!

We got a notice from the school that McKenna had failed her eye exam.  It really surprised me because she hadn't mentioned not being able to see the board at school or anything like Kaylee had. So she joined the glasses club with us. Of course she got sparkly pink ones and I think she looks adorable in them!


Not much else happened in April except we got serious about the projects we need to do around the house.  It was a very big list of things that need to be fixed and updated and it was nice to finally get to work on some of them!  

No comments: