Sunday, November 2, 2014

School Days

 Kaylee finally started preschool in September.  We loved her preschool last year so she is going back to the same place, but one extra day a week.
 I am so sad to see her go every day but love to hear about her adventures and how she is growing without me.  She is already looking forward to kindergarten next year and every time we drive past her future elementary school she makes sure to tell me that's HER school. Ai- why do kids have to keep growing up?? 
Showing off her favorite robot backpack :)

McKenna has been having a hard time with it and asks me all morning, "Is it time to get Kaylee yet?"  Unfortunately it also coincided with the hardest pregnancy I've gone through and so Mom hasn't been much fun for her to play with.  Luckily Kaylee is only gone for a few hours and then these two are back to being the best of friends.  Hopefully that keeps up!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I am so glad that Kaylee is enjoying her preschool so much. How cute that Kenna misses her so much when she is gone. I hope they will enjoy being friends.

Cheri said...

She is such a little grown up. They are so adorable together.