Tuesday, July 8, 2014

MAJOR Catchup

I have sat down to catch up on blogging many many times and there has just been too many things happening this year and I am so overwhelmed!  So instead of trying to write about all of it, I'm just going to make sure I document it with pictures and then hopefully one day  in the near future I can go back and get down some of the details....  But for now here is a glimpse of what our year has looked like from about March until now!
 VIP Night at Kaylee's Preschool

 Richard and I had a one night getaway to a B&B in a super sad little town

 Kaylee turned 4! 

 Kaylee wanted a pirate party with her friends and it was awesome! We kept the guest list small (which was so hard to do!), my sister was here to help, and we had tons of fun party games that the kids asked for over and over! So much fun
 Grandma came to visit! Can't ever get enough of her :)

 Super fun Easter with multiple Easter egg hunts and a brand new Sunday tradition that I love

 We took care of 5 kids under 5 for 3 days with no mishaps! We even ventured out with them and had a blast.  We will miss them so much when they move!!!!

 McKenna taught herself how to ride a big girl bike. Maybe one day she'll let me teach her something...

 Kaylee finished up her first year of preschool! She loved it so much, mostly thanks to these ladies. Couldn't ask for better teachers!

 Uncle Bryant got to stop and see us for a few hours on his way through

 Went to the new Africa section of the Columbus Zoo- it's amazing!  This is the best zoo I've ever been to by far

 Daddy Daughter Date going to ride on the bus and get ice cream (her choice) for being fully potty trained (for the second time around...)

 Daddy Daughter Date to a baseball game. Kaylee couldn't get enough of it!

 Had two caterpillars hatch into butterflies this year- I don't think I'll ever get sick of doing that.

Had a GIANT flood the night before we went out of town which caused a huge mess and forced our landlord to finally rip out our carpet :(  

Well that doesn't even come close to showing all the things we've done the last couple months but for now it will have to do.  Here's to hoping I can get back into blogging! I know all of you have been dying without me...

3 comments:

Julie said...

I HAVE been dying without you! So good to see your cute family again.

Mary said...

So glad you caught us up a bit with pictures. I know it is a pain, but I sure miss it when you don't post any pictures.

Greta Henricksen said...

Sounds like fun stuff.