Sunday, April 21, 2013

Everyday Wonder

Since Richard has been gone A LOT more this semester than ever before, it has been a whole new life for us the last couple months.  A life filled with many more movies, trips to the library and stores, last second dinners thrown together (we may not eat waffles again for a while...) and a lot of tears and me losing my sanity.  HOWEVER, one good thing that has come of Richard being gone so much is that I have been filming my kids doing a lot more everyday things.  This has been SO FUN for us to watch!  Sometimes when we see these things every day, they become much less magical so it's been great to go back and watch the videos with Richard and see just how adorable and fun my children really are...when I'm not yelling at them and losing my mind.  (Sorry for all the negativity, like I said, it's been a ROUGH semester!!)  Anyway, here are just a few examples of the cute things I have caught on camera to show Richard just in the last couple weeks.  No offense to your children, but I really think I have the best!  :)





4 comments:

Mary said...

Hey I am glad you were bored so you have lots of pictures and videos to post for me:)!! Looks like you have come up with lots of creative things to do. I love Kaylee in that tiny box. How in the world did she fit inside of it!! Thanks for sharing.

Cheri said...

I sure know how you feel about going bananas without having your anchor around. It has been rough around here trying to adjust to Bry's new work schedule, with him being gone two weeks and home for a couple days. I feel your loneliness.

kristi said...

Ummm.. what are they eating in the first pic? Looks delicious and potentially disgusting! :) Also, that box pic really is super cute! ha ha

Kelli said...

Ha ha Kri! It's the mushrooms from our pretend food. They suck on them and call them "mushroom binkis" :)