Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Date Night

Last night was our first date night in a LONG time.  It was a much needed break (thanks mom!) and we had a blast.  First we went to check out the Trafalga in Lehi, which was recently redone. We played a game of Lasertag, did some rock climbing, and played mini golf.  I loved rock climbing because it's the only thing I can beat Richard at- everything else he completely dominates :) 
 
Then we went out to eat and finally snuck into the rec area of a singles apartment to play pool and ping pong.  (Is it bad that we do that?  There aren't any signs that say we can't play if we don't live there....).  I definitely needed a night of fun after last week (see previous post) and am so lucky I have an amazing husband that can make me laugh and help me relax!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like fun. We would love to babysit Kaylee for your next date night - we love to have her.

Mary said...

I know you had a lot of fun, but not half as much fun as I did with Kaylee!! She had me laughing all night long. That rock wall looks so high I can't believe you are brave enough to climb it. Where did you get your no fear from!!

Cheri said...

Thanks for the good view of your rear ends.