Monday, January 25, 2010

Our New Toy

Richard and I are always trying to think of fun things to do. We used to pass ourselves off as single people and go back to our old apartment complex to play pool or ping pong. However, my belly makes it a little hard to do that now.... and we really miss playing those fun games. So we were super excited when we saw these ping pong paddles, balls, and net at Ross for only $6. Since we don't have the space for an actual ping pong table, we thought this was a great idea for us to be able to play on just our kitchen table. It's pretty small but we'll just get that much better practicing on it! Anyone up for a game of miniaturized ping pong?

5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh man, that is such a good idea. I wonder if they have another set . . .

Holly said...

So creative! Love it.

Phannie said...

that's awesome. We used to have tournaments that rotated from Richards house to My house to Blakes house. It was so much fun. We should have a tournament again.

The Browns said...

That sounds like fun! However, I NEED to see pictures of your pregnant belly! I know you have one...

:-)

Harris Family said...

Haha, I feel like a total blog stalker! I somehow came across your blog linked from another blog that I was reading. Hehe.