Thursday, April 16, 2009

You've Got Mail


Isn't it funny how great it feels to get mail?! You could be having the worst day ever but when you come home and open that mailbox and see a piece of mail in there (and I mean GOOD mail, not junk mail or bills or anything) and all of the sudden you can be happy again! In fact, Richard makes fun of me because I check the mailbox EVERY time we come home from somewhere. Even if we already got mail and even if it's on Sunday. I have to check just in case there is a piece of mail I missed! Today I had a huge headache coming home from work and I checked the mail half-heartedly. And just to brighten up my day I had FOUR good pieces of mail! Ahh- life is good again :D

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sooo true. Love mail!

Unknown said...

It's so true. Even emails are that way for me.